PDA

View Full Version : foto2 hantu yg mengemparkan

pac_man
03-26-2009, 09:48 AM
WARNING
buat yang takut jangan KLIK SPOILER, ok?!

1 lagi ini semua b.inggris, yg ga ngerti cari di kamus, aja.

"The Brown Lady" of Raynham Hall
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXU2SpHG3I/AAAAAAAAKIc/8-a3KY-O5ds/s400/ghost_pictures_001.jpg
----
This photo was taken in 1936 at Raynham Hall in Norfolk, England. This portraint of "The Brown Lady" is arguably the most famous and well-regarded ghost photograph ever taken. The ghost is thought to be that of Lady Dorothy Townshend, wife of Charles Townshend, 2nd Viscount of Raynham, residents of Raynham Hall in Norfolk, England in the early 1700s. It was rumored that Dorothy, before her marriage to Charles, had been the mistress of Lord Wharton. Charles suspected Dorothy of infidelity. Although according to legal records she was buried in 1726, it was suspected that the funeral was a sham and that Charles had locked his wife away in a remote corner of the house until her death many years later.

His Favorite Chair
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXU3ipHG4I/AAAAAAAAKIk/BrnCCpXuzK0/s400/ghost_pictures_002.jpg
----
Remember how Archie Bunker liked his recliner so much that he never let anyone else sit in it? Well, ol' Archie doesn't have anything on Lord Combermere. After being ran over by a horse-drawn carriage he died in 1891. A photographer set up a camera with its shutter open for one hour in the manor's library while the entire staff was off at Lord Combermere's funeral, some four miles away. When the plate was developed, the startling image of what looks to be a man's head and arm sitting in the chair was immediately noticed. Many of the staff said that the image looked very much like the late lord, and it happened to be sitting in Combermere's favorite chair in the library.

Freddy Jackson's Comeback
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXU4ypHG5I/AAAAAAAAKIs/4O1krUx9_r8/s400/ghost_pictures_003.jpg
----
Freddy Jackson was a mechanic in the Royal Air Force in World War I. Freddy Jackson's squadron served onboard the H.M.S. Daedalus. Freddy Jackson was killed in 1919 when an airplane propeller hit him. Two days later when the squadron assembled for a group photo, Freddy Jackson faithfully showed up, grinning behind the ear of a fellow comrade. Guess nobody bothered to tell Freddy Jackson that he was dead. His face was widely recognized in this photo by members of the squadron.

Stair Case Ghost of National Museum, Greenwich, England
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXU5ypHG6I/AAAAAAAAKI0/suAQQKT8fpw/s1600-h/ghost_pictures_004.jpg
----
Rev. Ralph Hardy, a retired clergyman from White Rock, British Columbia, took this now famous photograph in 1966. He intended merely to photograph the beautiful staircase in the Queen's House section of the National Museum in Greenwich, England. Upon development, however the photo revealed a shrouded figure climbing the stairs, seeming to hold the railing with both hands. Experts, including some from Kodak, who examined the original negative concluded that it had not been tampered with. Its been said that unexplained figures have been seen on occasion in the vicinity of the staircase, and unexplained footsteps have also been heard.

Darn Backseat Drivers!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXUkCpHGzI/AAAAAAAAKH8/ijSdorqdgZQ/s400/ghost_pictures_005.jpg
----
In 1959 Mable Chinnery went to the cemetery to visit the grave of her mother, as any devoted daughter is apt to do. She took some photos of the gravesite and then turned and took this picture of her husband sitting alone in the car's passenger seat. The film was developed and this came out: somebody sitting in the backseat wearing glasses, clear as day. Mrs. Chinnery swore that the "backseat driver" was none other than her own mother... whose gravesite she was standing next to when she took the picture! Hmmmm... a live husband and a deceased mother-in-law looking over his shoulder: there's a joke here, I just know it.

What Do You Want On Your Tombstone?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXUkSpHG0I/AAAAAAAAKIE/oj4XrTk0rvU/s400/ghost_pictures_006.jpg
----
Back in 1996 Ike Clanton took this photo of a friend wearing western duds, in the middle of Tombstone's Boothill Graveyard. They swear that nobody else was in sight when they made this picture. Furthermore, some time later they tried to restage this picture with someone standing at the spot where the "mystery man" appears in the background. Ike Clanton says that it was impossible to take such a picture and not show the rear person's legs. Clanton said he wasn't so sure about Tombstone being haunted, but this photo made a believer out of him. There's so much ghostly activity going on in the famous town that Clanton's set up a special section of his website dedicated to Tombstone's population of yesteryear. Well worth checking out, if nothing else than for the sense of history that this excellent website conveys.

Come On Baby, Light My Fire
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXUlSpHG1I/AAAAAAAAKIM/IWfACtDBSLo/s400/ghost_pictures_007.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXaxypHG7I/AAAAAAAAKI8/lEnFZC2_aZw/s400/ghost_pictures_016.jpg
----
Of all the ghost photos I've seen (well, except for that one that I can't show at the present time), this one is hands-down the most eerie. Probably the most disturbing too. I didn't know about this one until a few months ago. Almost ten years ago, on November 19th, 1995, Wem Town Hall in Shropshire, England was engulfed in flames and burned to the ground. As firefighters tried to stave off the inferno a town resident, Tony O'Rahilly, took pictures from across the street using a telephoto lens on his camera. There, rather clearly in one of the photos, is what looks very much to be a small girl standing in a doorway, with the brightness of the flames behind her. No one ever remembered there being a small girl present on scene, much less in that close a proximity to the fire. The photo and the original negative were turned over to a photo expert who decided that the picture was 100% authentic: "The negative is a straightforward piece of black-and-white work and shows no sign of having been tampered with." Okay, so what's a girl ghost doing in such a big fire? Well in 1677 a fire destroyed many of Wem’s wooden houses. The fire was said to have been caused by a 14-year old girl named Jane Churm, who had been careless with a candle. Churm died in the fire along with several others, and her ghost is said to still haunt the area. Whether there's such a thing as ghosts or not, it must be said: if this is just a trick, an illusion of smoke and fire that happened to be captured on film, it's a zillion-to-one coincidence that it just so happened to appear in the form of a girl who also died in a terrible fire at the same location. But hey, stranger things than that have happened in this world, right?

Ghost of Bachelor's Grove Cemetery, Chicago
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXUmipHG2I/AAAAAAAAKIU/bnE0e6Ay7fg/s400/ghost_pictures_008.jpg
----
This photo was taken during an investigation of Bachelor's Grove Cemetery near Chicago by the Ghost Research Society(GRS). On August 10, 1991 several memeber of the GRS were at the cemetery, a small abandoned garveyard on the edge of the Rubio Woods Forest Preserve, near the suburb of Midlothian, Illinois. Reputed to be one of the most haunted cemeteries in the U.S., Bachelor's Grove has been the site of well over 100 different reports of strange phenomena, including apparitions, unexplained sights and sounds, and even glowing balls of light. When developed, this image emerged: what looks like a lonely looking young woman dressed in white sitting on a tombstone. Parts of her body her partially tranparent and the style of the dress seems to be out of date.

"And the sea gave up the dead which were in it..."
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXUVCpHGvI/AAAAAAAAKHc/7VSFKsL1ZhE/s400/ghost_pictures_009.jpg
----
I first saw this photo over twenty years ago. It was the first "ghost photo" I ever came across and it still wigs me out to look at it. In 1924 James Courtney and Michael Meehan, two crewmen of the tanker S.S. Watertown, were accidentally killed by gas fumes while cleaning a cargo tank. The crew of the Watertown - on its way to the Panama Canal from New York City – buried the two sailors at sea off the Mexican coast. That was on December 4th. On December 5th the first mate reported that the faces of Courtney and Meehan were appearing in the water off the port side of the ship. Over the next several days every member of the crew witnessed the faces appear and disappear, including the ship's captain. When he reported this to his supervisors after docking in New Orleans it was suggested that he try to photograph the faces. Captain Keith Tracy bought a camera and the ship was soon underway again. Sure enough, the faces appeared, and Tracy took six pictures, then secured the camera in the ship's vault. The camera was not removed until it was taken to a commercial developer after docking in New York City. Five of the photos showed nothing unusual, but the sixth clearly showed what was said to be the faces of the two dead crewmen. No evidence of forgery or tampering of the film was ever discovered. The faces stopped appearing after a new crew was brought aboard the Watertown.

shadowrouge91
03-26-2009, 09:50 AM
wih... serem amit yah... nice post :no1:

pac_man
03-26-2009, 09:53 AM
The Newby Church Monk
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXUWypHGwI/AAAAAAAAKHk/Y3wI_mUr6b0/s400/ghost_pictures_010.jpg
----
Reverend K.F. Lord took a picture of the altar at his church in North Yorkshire, England (why are the GOOD ghosts always found in England?) and this is what came out. The picture and the negative are said to have been thoroughly examined by photographic experts and they can't find any evidence that this was either a double exposure, or artificially altered. The "thing" is calculated to be standing nine feet tall, and no one's found any record of a monk that humongous ever being at Newby Church. Who is it? What is it? Trick of light or something else? Either way it's way too creepy to not mention on this list.

Ghost Child at Cemetery
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXUXipHGxI/AAAAAAAAKHs/E8ng5GdsBkE/s400/ghost_pictures_011.jpg
----
A woman named Mrs. Andrews was visiting the grave of her daughter Joyce, who died at 17. Andrews saw nothing unusual when she took this photo of Joyce's gravemarker. When the film was developed, Mrs. Andrews was astonished to see the image of a small child sitting happily at her daughter's grave. The ghost child seem to be aware of Mrs. Andrews since he or she is looking directly into the camera. Is it possible a double exposure? Mrs. Andrews said there were no such children nearby when she took the photograh and moreover did not recognize the child at all. It was no one she would have taken photograh of. She remarked that she did not believe it was the ghost of her daughter as a child.

London's St. Botolph's Chruch Ghost
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXUXipHGyI/AAAAAAAAKH0/J1fZME9Hm9M/s400/ghost_pictures_012.jpg
----
In 1982, photographer Chris Brackley took a photograph of the interior of London's St. Botolph's Chruch, but never expected what would appear on the film. High in the Church's loft, seen in the upper right hand corner of his photogarph, is a transparent form of what looks like a woman. According to Brackley, to his knowledge there were only three people in the church when this photograh was taken, and none of them were in that loft.

Church Minister Ghost
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXUEypHGsI/AAAAAAAAKHE/eOJFFP4HJbw/s400/ghost_pictures_013.jpg
----
According to Brad Steiger's Real Ghosts, restless spirits and haunted places, where this photo was found, there was only one other photographer in the church beside the person who took this picture. Neither of them recalled seeing ghost or any flesh-and-blood person standing there who could account for this image. Because the figure is all in black, it has been theorized that the apparition could be that of the churuch minister.

Grandfather Ghost Standing Behind Grandmother
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXUFipHGtI/AAAAAAAAKHM/37RRRUqH9x0/s400/ghost_pictures_014.jpg
----
"The lady in the color photo is my granny," she says. "She lived on her own until age 94, when her mind started to weaken and had to be moved to an assisted living home for her own safety. At the end of the first week, there was a picnic for the residents and their families. My mother and sister attended. My sister took two pictures that day, and this is one of them. It was taken on Sunday, 8/17/97, and we think the man behind her is my grandpa who passed away on Sunday, 8/14/84. We did not notice the man in the picture until Christmas Day, 2000 (granny had since passed away), while browsing through some loose family photos at my parents' house. My sister thought it was such a nice picture of granny that she even made a copy for mom, but still, nobody noticed the man behind her for over three years! When I arrived at my parents' house that Christmas day, my sister handed me the picture and said, "Who do you think this man behind granny looks like?" It took a few seconds for it to sink in. I was absolutely speechless. The black and white photos show that it really looks like him."
I don't need what might be a ghost's photograph to attest to this truth: when you're in love with that one special someone, nothing will stop you from being with that person. But it's still pretty nice to get a tangible confirmation of that every once in awhile..

Railroad Crossing Ghost in San Antonio, Texas
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXUFipHGuI/AAAAAAAAKHU/2hg30jsHryY/s400/ghost_pictures_015.jpg
----
A Strange legend surrounds a railroad crossing of San Antonio, Texas. The intersection of the roadway and railraod track, so the story goes, was the site of a tragic accidents in which several school-aged children were killed - but their ghosts linger at the spot and will push idled cars across the tracks, even though the path is uphill. Andy and Debi Chesney's daughter and some of her friends had recently been to the crossing to test the legend, and she took some photographs. Inexplicably, a strange, transparent figure turned up in one of the photos.

ProCreatoR
03-26-2009, 09:56 AM
ada sih yg beberapa dah pernah gw liat di mading sekolah & keterangannya...

emang kalo hantu2 jaman dulu kesannya lebih serem dari hantu2 jaman skrg yah..

fable
03-26-2009, 10:03 AM
gw kok jadi tatut ya hihihi.............

Renamon
03-26-2009, 11:36 AM
foto2 hantu gini

kata bapa wa. kamera kuno kyk taon 40-60an

tuh katanya bias poto hantu jelas. tapi ga ad warna.

cos hantu itu katanya cuma bisa punya warna hitam, putih, abu2, coklat, merah keptuihan, hijau, and merah. klo pke camera jaman sekarang. kyk na masih bisa cuma serem aja kan klo asli banget.

kyk na hantu2 gtu sih ga jahat ma orang2 tapi klo di mati na kyk ketabrak, ditembak, mati ga wajar, dll tuh roh ga bkl tenag. makanya mendigan loe2 pada jgn punya niat suicide.

Zeroone
03-26-2009, 11:52 AM
bagaimana dengan poto2 hantu indonesia?
Ada yang berani sumbang kesini?

minato
03-26-2009, 12:25 PM
wah..banyak amit foto hantunya...:hmm:
kenapa penampakan hantu bisa tertangkap oleh kamera ya?harusnya hantu kan tembus cahaya? apa seperti fatal frame?jiwa ato roh seseorang bisa ditangkap dengan kamera?

ShinJiro
03-26-2009, 12:59 PM
hantu2 indo masih lebih serem. coz hantu2 inggris tuh mukanya kelihatan kayak org baek2. coba bandingin ama foto pocong ato kunti. hiiiiiiii

pac_man
03-26-2009, 01:02 PM
foto2 hantu gini

kata bapa wa. kamera kuno kyk taon 40-60an

tuh katanya bias poto hantu jelas. tapi ga ad warna.

cos hantu itu katanya cuma bisa punya warna hitam, putih, abu2, coklat, merah keptuihan, hijau, and merah. klo pke camera jaman sekarang. kyk na masih bisa cuma serem aja kan klo asli banget.

kyk na hantu2 gtu sih ga jahat ma orang2 tapi klo di mati na kyk ketabrak, ditembak, mati ga wajar, dll tuh roh ga bkl tenag. makanya mendigan loe2 pada jgn punya niat suicide.

klo menurut yg gw pernah baca, hantu itu seperti suatu energi/panas yg dapat ditangkap oleh kamera tpi kamera yg pake film bukan yg digital n'klo bisa harus warna hitam putih.

minato
03-26-2009, 01:06 PM
@ Pac_man
klo gitu seiring perkembangan jaman ke jaman digital, eksistensi hantu akan semakin "menghilang" dong...:heh:

klo bgitu mari kita lestarikan hantu dari negeri kita:gg:

pac_man
03-26-2009, 01:07 PM
@ Pac_man
klo gitu seiring perkembangan jaman ke jaman digital, eksistensi hantu akan semakin "menghilang" dong...:heh:

klo bgitu mari kita lestarikan hantu dari negeri kita:gg:

boleh2, tpi jgn bunuh diri biar hantu tambah banyak ya...
he he he....

pac_man
03-26-2009, 01:12 PM
nihh.... cara moto hantu (katannya)

Memotret Hantu, Mudah Kok!
SEKITAR lima tahun lalu, terjadi booming tayangan penampakan di layat televisi. Silang pendapat mulai mengalir. Bagi yang mempercayai bahwa hantu atau jin itu mahluk gaib, maka tidak mungkin bisa ditangkap kamera. Tetapi, di tempat berseberangan, meyakini hantu bisa difoto 'dengan sengaja'. Salahsatu ahli fotografi, Dale Kaczmarek membuat ramuan dan teknik fotografi, yang diyakini bisa menangkap sosok hantu secar sengaja......
Kamera Manual SLR
Perburuan gambar hantu mungkin salah satu kecelakaan paling fatal yang dibuat manusia dalam sejarah dan perjalanan fotografi. Awalnya mungkin hanya ketidaksengajaan, namun kemudian menjadi semacam obsesi dan menyingkirkan semua objek nyata yang seharusnya kita potret. Tapi bagi Anda yang merasa berburu hantu hanya untuk sekedar menambah keterampilan memotret dan memuaskan rasa ingin tahu, beberapa tips berikut ini mungkin berguna.
Semua jenis kamera sebenarnya bisa merekam penampakan hantu. Mulai dari kamera 35mm, SX-70, 110 Instamatic, Polaroid Instamatic Land. Tapi kamera yang paling baik adalah kamera SLR 35mm, karena kita bisa mengatur sendiri pengaturan ASA, kecepatan, dan waktu pengambilan gambar. Lebih baik lagi kalau menggunakan film infra merah, karena film infra merah sangat sensitif terhadap cahaya yang tidak tertangkap mata.
Saya selalu menggunakan dua buah kamera SLR 35mm. Satu kamera saya isi dengan film infra merah berkecepatan tinggi hitam putih. Sedangkan kamera yang satunya lagi saya isi dengan film hitam putih biasa ASA 400. Dengan demikian saya bisa membandingkan hasil-hasil jepretan dari kedua kamera ini.
Jika yang ingin kamu potret adalah benda yang tidak terlihat, kamu bisa menggunakan film infra merah. Tapi, jika bayangan yang aneh atau pantulan cahaya, maka seharusnya kedua jenis film bisa. Karena itulah kita perlu menggunakan film berkecepatan tinggi untuk memastikan hasil jepretan kita.
Beberapa tips berikut ini, mungkin berguna bagi yang ingin mencoba menggunakan film infra merah,. Pertama, gunakan film infra merah hitam putih. Akan lebih mudah memisahkan jika hitam, putih, dan abu-abu.

1. Menggunakan film infra merah memerlukan perhatian dan kecermatan. Film infra merah sangat sensitif terhadap panas dan karena itu harus disimpan di dalam kulkas sebelum digunakan. Sekitar satu jam sebelum memasukkan film ke dalam kamera, keluarkan film dari kulkas supaya film dapat menyesuaikan dengan kondisi suhu ruangan supaya hasil jepretan nanti tidak berkabut.

2. Selain itu, film infra merah sangat sensitif terhadap cahaya infra merah. Karena itu pastikan selalu untuk memasang dan melepas film infra merah di ruang gelap. Jangan menggunakan lampu merah karena lampu itu memancarkan radiasi infra merah. Jika kamu tidak terburu-buru memroses film tersebut, lebih baik film disimpan di dalam kulkas. Jangan biarkan film terlalu lama ngendon di dalam kamera, tapi jika kamu terpaksa melakukan hal itu paling tidak simpanlah kamera di tempat yang sejuk seperti di kamar yang berpendingin ruangan.

3. Karena film infra merah tidak memiliki ASA yang fixed, kamu harus memperhitungkan cahaya dan menentukan sendiri ASA kameramu. ASA 100 sudah mencukupi jika ingin memotret di luar ruangan di tengah hari. Saat mencuci film, jangan lupa memberitahu bahwa kamu menggunakan ASA 100 dan pastikan film dibuka di ruangan gelap! Demikian pula saat membeli film infra merah, jika sang penjual tidak membawa film itu dari kulkas bisa dipastikan film infra merah itu sudah rusak.

4. Kodak merekomendasikan film infra merah hitam putih dengan filter merah nomor 25. Tapi sebaiknya kita mencoba menggunakan berbagai filter yang ada dan bahkan tanpa menggunakan filter sama sekali. Karena semua filter menghalangi masuknya beberapa jenis cahaya dan spektrum warna. Padahal kita tidak tahu di spektrum warna mana para hantu itu berada.

5. Jangan menggunakan flash, karena akan menimbulkan pantulan cahaya aneh yang akan disalahartikan sebagai bayangan hantu. Gunakan tripod yang stabil.

Kamera Digital
Saat ini, kamera manual SLR sudah ditinggalkan karena tidak praktis. Fotograsi profesional maupun amatir, atau hanya sekedar punya, mulai beralih ke kamera digital.
Pemotretan hantu dengan kamera digital yang serba otomatis, sama sederhananya.
Disarankan, jika memotret tanpa blitz, harus menggunakan tripot yang kokoh, agar hasil gambar tidak blur. Tetapi, umumnya, sosok hantu yang ditangkap lebih nyata. Bahkan, jika beruntung, bisa berbentuk ujud asli.
Sebaliknya, jika menggunakan blitz atau lampu kilat, maka, mau tidak mau sosok hantu yang tertangkap kamera, umumnya seperti pendaran cahaya. Baik bulat (orbs) ataupun memanjang.
Cuma, yang perlu dicermati, tidak semua pendaran cahaya itu adalah hantu. Bisa jadi, itu partikel debu yang berada di dekat lensa, kemudian memantulkan sinar blitz. Umumnya, jika hantu betulan, warnanya beraneka ragam.

Sengaja
Memotret hantu terbaik, adalah mendatangi sendiri sarang hantu itu. Dengan sabar menunggu munculnya hantu, seperti uji nyali. Setelah tampak, langsung diambil gambarnya.
Tetapi, ada pendekatan tenaga dalam untuk memotrer hantu. Bagi seseorang yang menguasai tenaga dalam, dia akan merasakan getaran lain, dari alam gaib di sekitarnya. Nah, jika dia ingin memotret hantu, bukan kameranya yang dibacarakn rapalan, yang cenderung klinik itu, melainkan berusaha mengajak hantu atau jin, memasuki alam nyata manusia. Jika jin atau hantu bersedia, maka, dijamin akan bisa dipotret, karena berujud.
Jika tidak berkenan, umumnya, bagi pemotret hantu akan mengajak bertarung kepada jin itu, atau menariknya ke alam nyata. Ketika jin sudah memasuki alam nyata, langsung dipotret, umumnya kelihatan.
Jika faktor-faktor itu belum dikuasai juga. Kita berharap bisa memotret hantu secara tidak sengaja, di mana saja, kapan saja, siapa tahu, dapat sosok hantu.
Selamat mencoba.

Dryens
03-26-2009, 01:44 PM
wah unik2 ^^
oh iya komen beberapa ya

yg no 1 =brown?= bukannya hantu ntu putih transparan ya (di fotonya aj gtu) so gmn bilang brownnya --" ,en emang setau w hantu luar ntu putih transparan (merah darah plng he) (Ghost,not Dracula or whatever)

yg ini
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXUXipHGxI/AAAAAAAAKHs/E8ng5GdsBkE/s400/ghost_pictures_011.jpg
w kok agak2 ragu ma yg ini ya,kekny bs editan d abis expresi mukanya tuh bayi bener2 kek minta difoto (expresi gk bs nipu),rata2 w liat foto hantu gk ada hantu pose dl minta difoto rata2 kan gk tau difoto atua ngak

Oh iya kalau foto2 hantu ntu gk smuanya emang bnr kan cuz ada bbrp ahli yg bilang ntu hanya bias atau pembelokan cahaya,udara atau asap atau kabut (red:di barat tuh rata2 udaranya slalu dingin kan en bersalju)

1 lg kl mnurut kepercayaan w (tiap org beda2kan ^^), org yang meninggal tuh gk jadi hantu tapi emang jadi roh tapi dia di alam laen(atau di dalam kuburnya ditanyain malaikat) sambil nunggu kehidupan selanjutnya di akhirat, nah kalau hantu2 yg biasa kita lihat ntu hanya Jin yang dipengaruhi atau disuruh oleh setan dan iblis untuk menyesatkan manusia (inget jin ada yg baik dan buruk tergantung yg manfaatin )^^

gtu aj,ini opini w pribadi kok ^^

Tambahan= mnurut w pribadi lebih serem hantu2 indo ah hohoho
cuman kalau yg pernah liat film 13 Ghost nah ntu baru hantu2 yg keren ^^
selain ntu mahkluk yg dianggap sama menakutkan dengan hantu di luar
= Vampire/Dracula, frankstein, Zombie, Wolfmen, Bound, Voodoo Spirit dsbnya ^^ (kalau kita Buto Ijo ho9)

Shynkai
03-26-2009, 04:11 PM
wih, gw jadi keinget2 terus klo lagi ke greja ama foto di post ke 2 +_+

serem bgt ne hantu2nya

+_+

di foto hantu pertama, kok sempat ya seorang fotografer memotret hantu itu ?

walopun gw jadi fotografer handal, gw tetep akan kabur

Aulli1st
03-26-2009, 05:42 PM
foto yg kuntilanak dideket gitaris dmasiv ga ada ?? kan menggemparkan jg tuh :eek:

btw TS lagi demen ngebahas hantu ye :an:

Elvoust
03-26-2009, 08:41 PM
jah, poto2 gtu aja kok pada takut?
mao yg lbh serem?:gg:

tp kok itu bbrp jelas bgt yah? kaya bkn hantuhttp://www.laymark.com/i/m/m190.gif

Dryens
03-27-2009, 12:02 AM
^
mao dunk el ^^ (i like challange ^^)

nah ntu dia el bbrp w jg ngerasa ragu ho9 ^^

sapicebokx
03-27-2009, 12:12 AM
ngeriiii!!!!!!!!

hari ini malem nyepi lagi,,,,,pengen kencing!!!!!!!!!!!

Dryens
03-27-2009, 12:19 AM
ea pamer kencing dia ho9
oh iya di bali ya lg nyepi
lah elo gk nyepi sapi? (eleh2 jd inget Charakter di Fruit Basket yg bisa jadi Shio Sapi ho9) ^^

Shynkai
03-27-2009, 06:53 AM
wah, sosok hantu luar putih2 transparan gt yah... ga kayak hantu indo

Aulli1st
03-27-2009, 09:21 PM
wah, sosok hantu luar putih2 transparan gt yah... ga kayak hantu indo

hantu indo narsis dan maruk semua,maunye keliatan muka wakaka :heh:

Dryens
03-27-2009, 10:19 PM
sapa bilang mereka suka pamer tubuh lg, terutama isi tubuh ^^

Aulli1st
03-29-2009, 10:28 AM
eh eh
kalo foto yg pertama ttg penampakan wanita ditangga itu,gw pernah baca diforum sebelah katanya itu hoax,dibikin dgn cara menimpa 2 foto dengan dikasi kertas ape gitu ditengahnya

ga tw bnr apa kaga ==a

Afi_cHan
03-29-2009, 10:38 AM
waaaoooo... makanya gue lebih suka hantu2 Barat...
mereka muncul dengan sangat elegan dan penampakannya cantik or ganteng... (mukanya ga aneh2)
more photo plzz!!! XDDD

Shynkai
03-29-2009, 10:58 AM
gue tetep ga suka ama apapun yg namanya hantu +_+

Dryens
03-29-2009, 12:42 PM
@afi
gk smua kek gtu c cc fi ^^,
buktinya zombie gmn?
stidaknya hantu indo jujur kl jelek ya jelek ho9, dr pada hantu luar kek macam dracula muka ganteng tiba2 isep darah ho9 sambil ngomong " Be My Bride" ho9^^

@shy
berarti kalo monster macam Pinata demen dunk ^^ :D

Afi_cHan
03-29-2009, 12:44 PM
tapi kan tetep aja elegan en kalopun serem juga serem yg nakutin... bukan serem jijay...
:3

gugukandmiaw
03-29-2009, 12:45 PM
masi kerenan hantu indo daripada ghoul / zombie nya orang nagri...

Dryens
03-29-2009, 01:13 PM
ho9
btw kl mumy hantunya org barat apa asia sih --",prasaan mumy banyakan di mesir tapi di barat ngetop jg --"

afi kl yg elegan indo jg ada kok ^^ kek hantu di lawang sewu atau pastur tanpa kepala di jeruk purut ^^ (pake jas kl gk salah dsbnya)^^

EmilLy
04-25-2009, 04:08 PM
gue tetep ga suka ama apapun yg namanya hantu +_+

yahh... tar klo suka mso Tar PAcaran Ama Hantu Dnk:heh:
ga mau kan.. ?

wrong-id
04-26-2009, 02:00 PM
owalah !
kalo hantu indonesia keren kale ye :ho:

NANANA
04-27-2009, 06:27 PM
halo.. gwbaru ngeposh gk pernah OL

yoi...hantu indo keren and serem
gak kayk hantu luar yang kayak orang biasa

DNAngel
05-04-2009, 08:06 PM
duh salah buka thread neh:omg:
malem" lagi:omg::wek::wot::cry2:

R e f f a s
05-05-2009, 02:01 PM
yang indonesia donk kk :D

ulquiorraespada
05-10-2009, 02:11 PM
yang indo pergi ke

PRIMBON!!!! (http://www.primbon.com/foto_hantu.htm)

Saiya
05-10-2009, 04:30 PM
mana lg ini gambarnya........?????:questionmark:

EmilLy
05-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Gambarnya mna Ini :swt:

ulquiorraespada
05-12-2009, 03:22 PM
http://www.artmeter.com/foto_hantu/hantu451.jpg

http://www.artmeter.com/foto_hantu/hantu508.jpg

http://www.artmeter.com/foto_hantu/hantu475.jpg

http://www.artmeter.com/foto_hantu/hantu445.jpg

Yang terakhir, yang mentalnya kaga kuat jangan liat! sumpah!
tolong diatas dibaca dolo.Kaga boonk gw siapin dolo mental loNgeriii lhoo!Dah yakin?http://www.artmeter.com/foto_hantu/hantu433.jpg

winona
05-13-2009, 07:38 AM

tolong diatas dibaca dolo.Kaga boonk gw siapin dolo mental loNgeriii lhoo!Dah yakin?http://www.artmeter.com/foto_hantu/hantu433.jpg

itu fotony yg terakhir kok kaya bkn bnrn ya:questionmark::questionmark:

Shynkai
05-13-2009, 10:03 AM
langsung merinding gw liat foto yg paling bawah, tapi kok malah kliatannya seperti manusia ya ? terlalu menampakkan diri geto...--

ulquiorraespada
05-13-2009, 11:11 AM
itu fotony yg terakhir kok kaya bkn bnrn ya:questionmark::questionmark:

kalo dari ukuran rambut kyknya nggak deh, and wajahnya puced geto..

Afi_cHan
05-13-2009, 12:08 PM
kok foto yg terakhir nyata bgt ya? ga sekedar bayangan...

hantunya banci kamera! :gg:

yaya666
05-13-2009, 02:23 PM
nongol masih jam skolahan.....
itu pucadnya bisa aja makeup...

ulquiorraespada
05-13-2009, 03:16 PM
entahlah.. gw asal comot dari primbon sih.. btw soal hantu, tau lagu the panasdalam band yang rintihan kuntilanak ga?

Shynkai
05-13-2009, 03:18 PM
^
lagu panas dalam ? yang apa ?

ada videonya ga ? pas banget dimasukin sini ~_~

ulquiorraespada
05-13-2009, 03:23 PM
mari lihat disini (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsndm10TX-8&feature=related)

pac_man
05-16-2009, 02:29 PM
langsung merinding gw liat foto yg paling bawah, tapi kok malah kliatannya seperti manusia ya ? terlalu menampakkan diri geto...--

terlalu narsis hantunnya....
he he he...
:heh: :heh: :heh:

winona
05-16-2009, 02:44 PM
kalo dari ukuran rambut kyknya nggak deh, and wajahnya puced geto..
tapi kok anehny hantuny kayak nyata bgt:hmm:

izanagi_no_ookami
05-19-2009, 10:59 PM
kalo yang wa denger hantu mengeluarkan nenergi magnetik yang kuat n bisa ditangkap kamera... kalo mau liat foto2x hantu bagus buka primbon.com aja... ok tapi jng teriak2x waktu liatnya ya..:no1::no1:

icchan317
05-21-2009, 12:47 PM
mm entah mengapa lebih sereman hantu/ jin di indonesia yah, terlebih lagi kuntilanak(gw pernah liat soalnya :eek:)

noisyheaven
05-21-2009, 12:53 PM
@atas

woogh pernah ketemu ama kunti?? ceritin donk bro disini
http://www.kotakgame.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1958&highlight=cerita+hantu

mordiggans
12-05-2009, 04:30 PM
jadi takut ngeliatnya :D :D

Zuardi
12-17-2009, 03:28 AM
kalo ngomongin hantu jadi serem:wah: pake kamera biasa aja kalo emang lagi sial bisa dapet :wah: inget dulu kejadian pas wa masih ketau osis di sekolah. kan ada camping di gunung bunder sma-smp digabungin. trus yang anak2 smp pada photo2 di air terjun. nah pas photo dicetak banyak yang aneh:wah: ada yang lagi dipeluk bayangan. ada yang gambarnya ilang setengah. dll serem ah:wah:

Vincent
01-01-2010, 08:56 AM
Fotony banyak yang dah gw liat...

Kalo foto hantu Indonesia sih, gw jujur aja agak serem ngeliatny... -.-a

Ntah kenapa kalo liat, jantung bisa serasa berhenti sejenak gitu... :o

refty
01-03-2010, 09:22 AM
The Newby Church Monk
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXUWypHGwI/AAAAAAAAKHk/Y3wI_mUr6b0/s400/ghost_pictures_010.jpg
----
Reverend K.F. Lord took a picture of the altar at his church in North Yorkshire, England (why are the GOOD ghosts always found in England?) and this is what came out. The picture and the negative are said to have been thoroughly examined by photographic experts and they can't find any evidence that this was either a double exposure, or artificially altered. The "thing" is calculated to be standing nine feet tall, and no one's found any record of a monk that humongous ever being at Newby Church. Who is it? What is it? Trick of light or something else? Either way it's way too creepy to not mention on this list.

Ghost Child at Cemetery
----
A woman named Mrs. Andrews was visiting the grave of her daughter Joyce, who died at 17. Andrews saw nothing unusual when she took this photo of Joyce's gravemarker. When the film was developed, Mrs. Andrews was astonished to see the image of a small child sitting happily at her daughter's grave. The ghost child seem to be aware of Mrs. Andrews since he or she is looking directly into the camera. Is it possible a double exposure? Mrs. Andrews said there were no such children nearby when she took the photograh and moreover did not recognize the child at all. It was no one she would have taken photograh of. She remarked that she did not believe it was the ghost of her daughter as a child.

London's St. Botolph's Chruch Ghost
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXUXipHGyI/AAAAAAAAKH0/J1fZME9Hm9M/s400/ghost_pictures_012.jpg
----
In 1982, photographer Chris Brackley took a photograph of the interior of London's St. Botolph's Chruch, but never expected what would appear on the film. High in the Church's loft, seen in the upper right hand corner of his photogarph, is a transparent form of what looks like a woman. According to Brackley, to his knowledge there were only three people in the church when this photograh was taken, and none of them were in that loft.

Church Minister Ghost
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXUEypHGsI/AAAAAAAAKHE/eOJFFP4HJbw/s400/ghost_pictures_013.jpg
----
According to Brad Steiger's Real Ghosts, restless spirits and haunted places, where this photo was found, there was only one other photographer in the church beside the person who took this picture. Neither of them recalled seeing ghost or any flesh-and-blood person standing there who could account for this image. Because the figure is all in black, it has been theorized that the apparition could be that of the churuch minister.

Grandfather Ghost Standing Behind Grandmother
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXUFipHGtI/AAAAAAAAKHM/37RRRUqH9x0/s400/ghost_pictures_014.jpg
----
"The lady in the color photo is my granny," she says. "She lived on her own until age 94, when her mind started to weaken and had to be moved to an assisted living home for her own safety. At the end of the first week, there was a picnic for the residents and their families. My mother and sister attended. My sister took two pictures that day, and this is one of them. It was taken on Sunday, 8/17/97, and we think the man behind her is my grandpa who passed away on Sunday, 8/14/84. We did not notice the man in the picture until Christmas Day, 2000 (granny had since passed away), while browsing through some loose family photos at my parents' house. My sister thought it was such a nice picture of granny that she even made a copy for mom, but still, nobody noticed the man behind her for over three years! When I arrived at my parents' house that Christmas day, my sister handed me the picture and said, "Who do you think this man behind granny looks like?" It took a few seconds for it to sink in. I was absolutely speechless. The black and white photos show that it really looks like him."
I don't need what might be a ghost's photograph to attest to this truth: when you're in love with that one special someone, nothing will stop you from being with that person. But it's still pretty nice to get a tangible confirmation of that every once in awhile..

Railroad Crossing Ghost in San Antonio, Texas
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXUFipHGuI/AAAAAAAAKHU/2hg30jsHryY/s400/ghost_pictures_015.jpg
----
A Strange legend surrounds a railroad crossing of San Antonio, Texas. The intersection of the roadway and railraod track, so the story goes, was the site of a tragic accidents in which several school-aged children were killed - but their ghosts linger at the spot and will push idled cars across the tracks, even though the path is uphill. Andy and Debi Chesney's daughter and some of her friends had recently been to the crossing to test the legend, and she took some photographs. Inexplicably, a strange, transparent figure turned up in one of the photos.

weks serem banget tapi bagus ngpostnya:no1::no1:

L4DMANIAC
01-03-2010, 01:02 PM
weleh :o:o:o

tp ampir kebanyakan palsu sih

4nu9y
01-03-2010, 01:23 PM

aso,serem banget gan.dikira gw boongan

L4DMANIAC
01-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Post yg terakhir gambar terakhirnya menegangkan

ampir naik semua rambut wa (lebay )

:sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

Ricy
01-08-2010, 04:57 PM
Serem sih... Cuma kok kaya' bo'ongan ya...?! Jadi ragu... :D

izanagi_no_ookami
02-05-2010, 03:26 PM
ternyata bukan hantu indo aja yang narsis:heh::heh:

ninyam
11-11-2010, 08:56 AM
:gg::gg:oh jdi bgtu ya hohohoohoh

baguz lah :p

rivalor
01-18-2011, 09:14 PM
sebenarnya sih menurut gw, ada 2 kemungkinan tentang foto/video setan,
1. kamera/video emang bisa rekam gambar hantu
2. kamera/video ga bisa ditangkep, tp si hantu aja yg sengaja munculin diri (narsis?)

pernah mau tanya paranormal, tapi kelupaan mulu...

Renamon
01-19-2011, 09:06 PM
oh yeah... buat foto
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/RyXUlSpHG1I/AAAAAAAAKIM/IWfACtDBSLo/s400/ghost_pictures_007.jpg

itu dah ketauan hoax...

foto hantu na itu cuma di sotoshop dari foto di tahun yang sama...
ane lpa di blog mana yg ngebahas itu

wawanLoverz
01-21-2011, 12:04 PM
boleeh...boleeh...:hmm2:

kuro22
01-22-2011, 10:48 PM
serem-serem.. tapi ga seserem hantu Indonesia! hehehe..

framdani86
09-06-2012, 02:49 PM
ada sih yg beberapa dah pernah gw liat di mading sekolah & keterangannya...

emang kalo hantu2 jaman dulu kesannya lebih serem dari hantu2 jaman skrg yah..

hantu sekarang lebih gaul mwnya belanja aja kerjaannya.

AshleyShaw
03-20-2013, 09:18 AM
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
bener lho ada kaya begituan